Wednesday 1 February 2012

wireframes

paint


I used paint as one of my program tools used to design my wireframes. Paint is very simple and easy to use. However can be very irritating because after clicking away from the shape or tool you are using you can’t go back the change the shape, and the only way is to undo and start again.

Paint is very good for the detailed designs are you can use the rubber to erase little things and won’t need the delete the whole thing. Unlike mockingbird which don’t have a rubber tool.

Shape tools on paint are really good just like on mockingbird. However on paint you can draw the shape straight away where you want. But on mockingbird you have to drag the shape out then adjust it to the shape you like and prefer, which in my opinion might take a longer process.




mockingbird


I used this program because it makes the tool more easy to use and also help to create and to link together, this save time and keeps the project in such an order, also mockingbird keep the planning fast and efficient. This program satisfies the customer because it communicates with a good way where clients can see it clear. This bring new ideas to mockingbird and is a rapidly to set and to design new things. The good thing about mockingbird is that is made with the tool that I can use for the wireframes and designing the website templates. And also I can open many pages as I want and it will still be linked together and I can arrange them easy and there is nothing to install. I can access from where ever I am, so this make more easy and faster to use and understand more details. 



reference
https://gomockingbird.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paint