Wednesday 1 February 2012

smart art site maps

toms site map




I think toms smartart sitemap is very Organised and understandable. I like how he laid out the sitemap and in my opinion the best one in the group. However it might be organised but not all the pages link together which makes it hard for a user to go to my accounts page from the homepage. To do this they would have to go from homepage to registration page then to login page and finally my accounts page.




anthonys site map

Anthonys smartart sitemap could have been better especially when linking the pages together and many of the pages we discussed in meeting that were going to link to other pages aren’t linked. I good point I can see in his sitemap is that I can understand it and it and complicated and I can also see he understood how to use the tools on work smartart correctly.





my site map



One of the disadvantages of my smart art sitemap is that it can get a bit messy and confusing. My word processed site map looked so confusing and I think if someone else was to look at it they wouldn’t know where to start. I could have used different colour to make it stand out and also change the font size and box sizes.

However the good and the main advantage on my sitemap is that it links to every page we discussed in the group meeting. If you follow the lines carefully you will see that they all join to the pages and the homepage also links with all the pages on the sitemap.